WHAT IS ZNAR?
ZNAR is our proprietary solution to getting your plants growing - regardless of particle size distribution.
ZNAR contains proprietary technology that increases nutrient use efficiency in a unique way. While many products focus on treating the nitrogen (N), this exclusive technology treats all nutrients and effects the plant by regulating key enzymes involved in N assimilation and interfering with hormone-like activity to increase N metabolism.
HOW IT WORKS
ZNAR prompts the natural enzyme and metabolic pathways of platns starting at the roots to incite greater nitrogen assimilation.
CASE STUDY - TOMATO
- Increase in plant biomass observed associated to the stimulation of the root growth, thus inducing a "nutrient acquisition response" that favors N uptake and translocation
- Results highlighted the benefits of using this technology to increase N-nutritional status of plants grown under both high and low nitrogen programs
- This technology mediated an increase of total leaf tissue nitrogen content that can be explained by the stimulation of root growth and the upregulation of genes involved in nitrogen assimilation
- These graphs show there was a genetic response to the proprietary technology to make the plant physiologically more efficient in metabolizing nitrogen.
- The response was more pronounced with root application vs. foliar application.
- The plant genes related to N utilization, transport, and mobilization: NR, NiR, GLT, GLS, GDH, GS1, and GS2, showed a statistically significant increase when treated with ZNAR technology.